Our church expenses and mission commitments continue during these turbulent times. In fact, the need for financial support of many of our missions has increased. We understand that some of us may be unable to meet our church support and pledge commitments due to financial uncertainty. However, many of us are able to continue making contributions to the church but the routine of doing so may be upset as Sunday morning services are suspended.
Here are ways that you can easily continue your financial support of Banner Elk Presbyterian Church.
1. Mail a check. As always, you can simply write out a check and mail it to:
Banner Elk Presbyterian Church
P.O. Box 158
Banner Elk, NC 28604-0158
We are unable to confirm receipt of each individual check, but you will receive your usual statement every quarter and, of course, you receive a copy of the canceled check from your bank.
2. Bank Bill Payer. Almost all banks offer bill payer service with their accounts. If you already pay some of your bills this way, it is easy to add Banner Elk Presbyterian Church to your list of payees. When queried, use the address above and the telephone number 828-898-5406.
You can use this service to make a one-time contribution from your checking or savings account, or you can schedule payments, so that your contributions are made on a regular basis weekly or monthly.
For most banks, this service is totally free. You save the expense of a stamp, and you do not need to write out a check.
If you are not using your bank’s bill payer service and you need assistance setting it up, contact your bank.
3. Give online (coming soon). We are working on adding to our church website the capability of making a contribution by credit card or bank transfer. This should be available in a few weeks. We will let everyone know when it is up and running.
4. Gift of Assets. If you have stocks, bonds, precious metals, vehicles or any other assets that you would like to donate, please contact Dedy in our church office 828-898-5406.
5. Planned Giving. If you would like to gift life insurance, retirement assets, bequests, or trusts, please contact Jim Swinkola at 828-898-3289.