Banner Elk Presbyterian Church is currently offering a Drive-In service on Sundays at 10 AM in the church parking lot. The service is available as a “Live Stream” for those who are unable to participate in person.
Click Here to access the live stream. If you encounter problems joining the service, please review the information below which may be helpful.
- We are continuing to refine the live streaming process, so we will appreciate your patience and understanding if a few “bugs” are encountered along the way. Please let the office know of problems so that we can address them.
- Jot down the Meeting ID 884 3266 8962 and Passcode 8985406 prior to joining in case you are asked for them when logging in.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- About 5 – 10 minutes before 10 AM, click this URL, or copy it to your browser, to join: (both lines) https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88432668962?pwd=d2dMWXdHcjZ4bjBpL2RRNmtpdTU1dz09
- If it redirects to another webpage, click OK.
- In most cases, you will be given the option to join the service using the Zoom App or your browser. Select whichever you are more comfortable with.
- Follow the instructions and provide your name and email address, if asked.
- Adjust the volume on your device as needed.
If you prefer to connect by regular telephone, use this number: (312) 626-6799. Be prepared to enter the Meeting ID and/or Passcode given above, if asked.
Please contact Larry Zimmer – firstname.lastname@example.org – if you have questions about live streaming.