On Sunday, August2, BEPC will begin live streaming of the 10 AM Drive-In service. Live streaming will enable those who are unable to participate in person at the drive-in service to join with the rest of the congregation in communal worship.
- This is our inaugural live streaming service, so we will appreciate your patience and understanding if a few “bugs” are encountered along the way. Please let the office know of problems so that we can address them.
- Jot down the Meeting ID 884 3266 8962 and Passcode 8985406 prior to joining in case you are asked for them when logging in.
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- About 5 – 10 minutes before 10 AM, click this URL, or copy it to your browser, to join: (both lines) https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88432668962?pwd=d2dMWXdHcjZ4bjBpL2RRNmtpdTU1dz09
- If it redirects to another webpage, click OK.
- In most cases, you will be given the option to join the service using the Zoom App or your browser. Select whichever you are more comfortable with.
- Follow the instructions and provide your name and email address, if asked.
- Adjust the volume on your device as needed.
If you prefer to connect by regular telephone, use this number: (312) 626-6799. Be prepared to enter the Meeting ID and/or Passcode given above, if asked.
Please contact Larry Zimmer – email@example.com – if you have questions about live streaming.